Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Reading Journal Week 6 - Strange Conversations/Flash Fiction

          "Why do you look exactly like me?" we all say at the same time. Then we all just stare.
          The girl in white breaks the silence, "My name is Cassia, what's yours?"
          "Katniss." I say
          "Tris."The girl in black says.
          "Can you stop pointing that gun at us? We don't want to hurt you." says Cassia to Tris.
          "Only if she puts down her bow." she replies, talking about me. Then Cassia looks at me like I should do it. I reluctantly put down my bow and Tris does the same with her gun.
          "Who are you, where are you from, and how did you guys get here?" I ask.
          "I used to be Abnegation, but I transferred over to Dauntless." Tris says.
          "What's Abnegation and what's Dauntless?" Cassia says.
          "You don't know the faction system? Who are you people anyway? This doesn't make sense, our whole government is based on factions and you don't know what they are?" says Tris. "Are you guys working together, against me. To win me over?"
          "Win you over to what? And for your information, we don't even know each other." Cassia and I said, again at the same time.
          "This is starting to get creepy, we're saying the same things at the same time." we all said.
          "There, we did it again!" I said.
          "And who are you supposed to be?" they both asked me.
          "I'm from district 12, I won the Hunger Games and became the inspiration of the rebellion." I replied
          "Finally, something familiar, a rebellion. But what doesn't make any sense is that I'm the inspiration of the rebellion, not you, I don't even know who you are." says Tris
          "I was just going to say the same thing." says Cassia.
          We look at her and say. "You're the leader of a rebellion too?"

Read Part 4 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment