Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Reading Journal Week 4 - Strange Conversations/Flash Fiction

           I walk toward my old house. I was supposed to meet Gale here, just to talk, about the old days. About the days before Prim's name was picked I walk into my house and find that Gale is not inside yet. I look around my house remembering when I lived here and how hard life was. Was it really a year ago? Time flies when you're safe.
          I go to the kitchen and open up a cupboard. Inside, is a sheath of arrows and my prized bow. The Bow was crafted by me and made in the image of my dad's. It's beautiful... All of a sudden, I feel a gust of wind. It's different though, like something is inside the room with me. I turn around expecting to see Gale standing at the door, but instead, I see a glowing purple orb. I instinctively raise my bow toward the strange object. It glowed beckoning me to come to it. I couldn't resist. I eventually stopped trying to resist. It pulled me in, there was a white flash and I heard myself yelling, then everything was still.
    
  Please share and +1 (part two next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment