Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Reading Journal Week 5 - Strange Conversations/Flash Fiction

    I woke up and looked around me. I was in a torch lit stone room. It smelled musty and the ground squished under my feet. I paced the room, thinking of how I got here and how to get out. Then all of a sudden I hear screaming and then, bam, two figures fell into the room I was in, just barely missing me because of the close quarters. The figures were out cold.
          They were both girls, one was wearing all black and had a gun in her hand and the other was wearing all white and had something that looked like a compass in her hand. This reminded me that I still had my bow and arrows. That gave me the comfort of self defense just in case the girl in black decided to use her gun.
          The girl in white stirred and her eyes blinked open. She frantically searched for the compass she was holding and when she realized she had it all along, she relaxed. Then she noticed me for the first time and asked, "Who are you?"
          "Well, that depends on if you're willing to tell me who you are and why you're here." I respond.
          "Ok, my name is-"
          The girl in black stirred which made us look her way, then her eyes opened with a start.
          "What did you do to Tobias? Where is he?!" she yells, pointing the gun at us.
          "I don't know what you're talking about." both the girl in white and me say at the same exact time. We look at each other with weird expression on our faces. Then it hits me, both the girl in white and the girl in black looked exactly the same. And even weirder, they both looked like me, except that I had brown hair and they had blond.

Please Share and + 1 (Part three next week)

No comments:

Post a Comment