Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Reading Journal Week 7 - Strange Conversations/Flash Fiction

          Then I have an idea and say, "Against who?"
          "The Society, of course." she responds.
          "Ah, I get it now... We all come from places where an all powerful government controls what you do, right?" I ask
          "Right." they say
          "We all don't know of any other governing power besides our own, and we are all enclosed in an area. Right?"
          "Right." they say again, this time looking at eachother.
          "So, the only thing I can come up with is that we are all from different governments and our governments don't talk or tell us about each other."
          "That makes sense, but how would you explain getting thrown here into this... whatever it is. Come to think of it, the ground here doesn't look like anything I've seen before." Tris pointed out.
          "I just realized the same thing." Cassia said as I nodded along.
          "Hey, how did you get here? I was looking for the love of my life, Ky, and then this green glowy thing appeared in front of me and it sucked me in and then I was here." said Cassia 
          "That's kinda what happened to me. I was looking for my friend Gale, when a purple orb sucked me in." I said
          "This keeps getting weirder and weirder. I was looking in the Erudite stronghold for my boyfriend, Tobias, because he was captured. Then a red thing appeared and sucked me in." said Tris with fear and bewilderment in her eyes.
          "Maybe... hmmm... could it be possible? Maybe, just maybe..." mumbled Cassia.
          "What are you trying to say?" we asked her.
          "Oh, what? Oh, yeah... I was just thinking, maybe we could be from different dimensions. You know, because of the orb thing and the weird texture of the ground here. Maybe we're from different dimensions, and the orbs are brought us to an in between place or something like that."
          Then a deep voice boomed, "The quiet, less violent one is right. You are all from different dimensions, and are one and the same person."
          "Who are you, and what do you want with us?" yelled Tris
          "Nothing, except sending you to a place where you girls can't interfere with my plans again." he yells, his voice getting louder and deeper with every word.
          Cassia tries to yell something, but then there is a blinding white flash and the next thing I know, I'm pointing a gun at a woman wearing blue.

Next Part Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment