Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2014

Reading Journal Week 10 - Strange Conversations/Flash Fiction

          "No, you're probably thinking things. Man, you've must have hit your head hard. When we escape you've got to lay down and rest or something." said Tobias.
          "No, I'm not lying. I didn't get hit, everything is true." I responded.
          "Relax. Lets just escape and then we'll talk. OK?
          "OK, but please believe me."
          "Alright." He said unconvincingly.
          We ran away from where we were and escaped from the facility pretty easily.
          "That was too easy, things like this are never that easy." I told Tobias.
          "That's right." He said. "But for now the danger seems to have passed. As I promised, you must rest."
          I was about to resist, but sleep sounded so good especially next to Tobias. Tobias wasn't one of those guys that was sexy looking at first glance, and honestly, he wasn't my type. But for some reason, I really want to kiss him. Maybe it was the whole "switching bodies" thing that was doing this to me. I snuggled in next to him and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment