Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Reading Journal Week 9 - Strange Conversations/Flash Fiction

          The man knocked Jennie down and ripped the gun from her hands. "Come on Tris, lets go." he said.
         "Who are you?" I asked, not moving.
         "Its me Tobias. Don't you know?." He stretched out his hand.
        I shook my head as if to clear my thoughts. "Oh, yeah. Right, lets go." I said as I took his warm hand.
        We ran through hallways, past doors and into ventilation shafts. "Do you know where we're going?" I asked.
         "Yes. This is the way I came in to rescue you."
         "Wait." I pulled him into an empty room and sat down in a chair.
         "We have to go, why are you stopping?"
         "I have to tell you something."
         "What could be more important that escaping?"
         "I'm not Tris. I am Katniss, Tris's alternate dimension counterpart. Someone did something that switched our places. I don't know why. But I know one thing, I have to get back home."
         "You must have gotten hit really hard or something... Don't worry, It'll wear off."
         "No, this is real. I'll prove it. Now that that's out of the way, lets run."

No comments:

Post a Comment