Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Reading Journal Week 8 - Strange Conversations/Flash Fiction

          I stared at a pretty, blond woman wearing blue. I was holding a gun, pointed at her.
          "Who are you?" I asked in a voice not entirely my own.
          "You very well know who I am, Tris. I'm Jennie Matthews, but can you please lower that gun, I don't know why you would point it at me."
          She just called me Tris, that other girl's name, we must have all switched places. I'll just play along for now. "You're a friend?" I didn't lower the gun.
          "Yes, of course."
          "Then why would I be pointing this gun at you?"
          "Beats me. You tell me."
          Then I remembered something, Tris was looking for her boyfriend, maybe... "Have you seen Tobias?"
          "Who's Tobias? Wait, he's your boyfriend right? Oh, well. That was fun while it lasted, If you remember Tobias then you must remember what I did to you." She pulls out a gun, takes aim and is about to shoot, but is knocked down from behind by a man.

Next Part Next Week

No comments:

Post a Comment